• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Airboy Comics #8 Volume 4 Hillman Periodicals 1947... Bondage/Airplane/Gangsters... What Else Can You Ask For !!!

9 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I am going to be listing just one book in this thread !

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $15.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post is $20.00; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live (mailed from Canada).

Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book(s).

Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is OK !

PM with questions or requests for additional pictures or reasonable offers.

Payment is expected within 48 Hours Please.

No Probies or HoS members.

Kudos : 

Old_Dano

Edited by old_dano

Airboy Comics #8 Volume 4. - Arthur Peddy and Bernard Sachs Cover

G (2.0 Range) Book is Complete.

The cover has approx 3" split in the middle of the cover, it also appears that someone has colored in part of the "A Hillman Publication" logo.

Centerfold is attached firmly at both staples.

There are a bunch of little stains, folds, and chipping throughout the whole book. 

I have taken several pictures of the cover and back as well as the staples... Please review them for the exact condition.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

$400

ab8a.jpg

ab8b.jpg

ab8d.jpg

ab8c.jpg

ab8e.jpg

ab8f.jpg

ab8h.jpg

ab8g.jpg