• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

online submission form question

5 posts in this topic

I'm making my first submission to CGC for one of the private signing events. I entered my first book, Superman 75 for Dan Jurgens, and it is now in my cart. My problem is that when I try to go back and enter another book for a different signature, the form field for the private signing option won't allow me to choose a different creator. It's stuck on Dan Jurgens. Am I doing something wrong?

I posted in the "Ask CGC" forum, here is the reply:  "Thanks for your message.  You can only enter one artist per order.  Since you already have books in your cart for the Romita signing, you will not be able to add books for any other signing to that same order.  You will need to complete your current order and then go back and create a new order for your next artist.  You will print out a packing slip for each one and you can send them all in one box but you want to make sure each order is separated and put with the appropriate packing slip.  Also, notate on the outside of the box that you have multiple signings inside or write all the artist's initials on the outside."