• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder woman number 1 to 10 sold on eBay for $2000?
1 1

29 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I'm confused. The picture shows a winning offer of $2,000 and "Ended" ???

I think somebody put in a bid of $2k but make offer was on so somebody else came in and offered $8k and got it BIN.

and you don't get to see the BIN price unless you peek behind the curtain.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:32 PM, Action252Kid said:

Went for $8k, still a steal.  You can look up the actual accepted price on other sites.

I used to use this page (https://www.flippertools.com/tools/ebayOfferHistory/ebay-best-offer-actual-price.htm?itemId=264614976370), but it is currently down. Could you please recommend some other sites that allow you to see the best offer prices?

On 10/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, Dark Knight said:

What do you guys think is FMV on that lot?

Tough to say really, but the #1 looks like it’s around a 1.5 by itself, maybe 1.8. So that alone is around a $13K-$17K book. I mean conservatively, $27K-$30K or so in books, maybe more. Some of the issues like #3 and #4 look pretty damn nice. Someone got a ridiculous deal even at $8K, that’s for sure.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 10/17/2020 at 9:09 PM, jjfversion1 said:

130point.com is what I use to look up completed ebay sales. It is a sports card website (my other hobby), but you can search recent ebay sales and see what best offers have gone for. If anyone needs help navigating the site, shoot me a PM.

Awesome, thanks!