• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extra shipping charges
1 1

29 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I just got hit with another one of these today. I think I'm done submitting until this practice is eliminated. 

How can we let them know about it or that we need a statement? 

I've tried tagging and PM, PM worked for a minute but it's hard for me to keep at it when all I can do is point to the threads, it hasn't happened to me yet but surely there is a way to get a statement of clarification 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Yet

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

How can we let them know about it or that we need a statement? 

I've tried tagging and PM, PM worked for a minute but it's hard for me to keep at it when all I can do is point to the threads, it hasn't happened to me yet but surely there is a way to get a statement of clarification 

If submissions dropped, they would get the message. 

I was thinking about creating a new topic in Ask CGC and tag all the support people. People can weigh in there and maybe get something changed.

Not sure who best to word my concerns and displeasure yet.

This just happened to me as well. I chose the $15 return shipping option when I sent in the submission form, paid the invoice in full, then got charged and extra $14 and change a month after I got the book back.

Why is there an option to choose a shipping service for a specific amount, if that amount gets changed after the fact? Seems pretty shady, and a lot like bait-and-switch.