• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS on Ebay begin on October 20th & 21st!!!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Stay at the Shining Hotel Forever... and ever... and ever... - Le Chic Geek

"Come and bid with us..."

My annual HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS will begin on October 20th and 21st and will conclude on HALLOWEEN night!!!  This year is the 20th anniversary extravaGHOULza and features the largest selection of TERROR-ific collectibles ever offered before!  This year we have auctions celebrating the 60th anniversary of PSYCHO and the 40th anniversary of THE SHINING and FRIDAY the 13th!

If you are a collector of rare collectible toys, original art, signed memorabilia, and pre-code horror comics, then theses auctions will make you SCREAM for joy!  I will post a link to the auctions in this thread once they go live!  In the meantime, here is a small preview of what to expect:

Halloween auctions 10.jpg

Halloween Auctions 8.jpg

Halloween Auctions 9.jpg

Halloween auctions 7.jpg

Halloween auctions 6.jpg

Halloween auctions 4.jpg

Halloween Auctions 3.jpg

Halloween Auctions 2.jpg

Halloween auctions 1.jpg

CGC SS Shining.jpg

47 minutes ago, wombat said:

Awesome stuff. Do you have a link to your ebay name?

My Ebay member ID is mtpence.  Here is a link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?item=124312079476&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Again, the auctions won't begin until October 20th and 21st.  

TP

heather o'rourke | Tumblr

Part I of my Halloween Auctions begin TONIGHT and Part II will begin tomorrow night!!!  The auctions will be concluding on October 30th and HALLOWEEN NIGHT!  This year I am offering the largest selection of horror collectibles I have offered in 20 years of hosting these auctions!

IMPORTANT to note that all "buy it now/make an offer" auctions will be concluding by Halloween night.  So if you are interested in any of these items, purchase the items or make offers before October 31st at 9 pm Pacific Time.

I will post a link on this thread once the auctions go live!

Its Alive GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The 2020 HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS are now LIVE!!!  Part one began last night and Part two will begin tonight after 9 PM EST/6 PM PST!  REMEMBER that all buy it now/make an offer auctions will be concluding Halloween night.  So be sure to make those purchases or offers before 9 PM PST on Halloween night!

Here is the link to the auctions:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=154121853755&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

Edited by Triston Pence

Scary Friday The 13Th GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

"These Halloween Auctions really GRAB your attention!!!!"

The 2020 Halloween Auctions are now live on EBay!!!   If you are a collector of Pre-Code Horror comics, Horror film memorabilia, or  RARE signed memorabilia....then these auctions will make you SCREAM for joy!  The auctions will be concluding on October 30th and HALLOWEEN night!  Below is a link to the auctions, take a moment to check them out.....IF YOU DARE!!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=154108224831&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

***NOTE that all buy it now/make an offer auctions will be concluding on Halloween night by 9 pm Pacific Time.  Be sure to make those offers and/or purchases before the auctions are ended.***

Edited by Triston Pence

tumblr_mqvs56HHA51s0xrqjo1_r1_500.gif

Michael Myers says, "Take a STAB at it and bid now!!!"

My 2020 Halloween Auctions are nearing the end!  Part I of the auctions end tonight and Part II conclude tomorrow night.  Be sure to get those bids placed!!!  Also remember that buy it now/make an offer auctions will end at 9 PM Pacific Coast Time on Halloween Night!  Below is a link to the auctions:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=154064986545&hash=item23defd21b1%3Ag%3AwWAAAOSwO5lfTAWu&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1

Good luck with your bids, stay safe, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Related image