• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW DISCOUNTS 2nd RECAP with big discounts post #2 Massive sale Part 2 jhutton2 sales thread!
6 6

369 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Going to list more books later this evening.  Taking a break for a few hours.

Warmest Regards

Jason

While I was sitting waiting for your update with new additions before ... didn’t miss much so that’s good until evening later. I got a notice on my FB that someone was giving away FREE comics. Messaged to the lady and said she have them still. So I went out drove to pick them up. Over 100 1970s/1980s assorted comics. Hey, nothing big hits but they’re free and fun reading. Found Man-Thing #1 in there.

Now back to here waiting...

9 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

While I was sitting waiting for your update with new additions before ... didn’t miss much so that’s good until evening later. I got a notice on my FB that someone was giving away FREE comics. Messaged to the lady and said she have them still. So I went out drove to pick them up. Over 100 1970s/1980s assorted comics. Hey, nothing big hits but they’re free and fun reading. Found Man-Thing #1 in there.

Now back to here waiting...

Thats amazing!  Buy a lottery ticket :)

Good morning everyone.  I still have quite a few new books to list, but will be adding a thread recap a little later this morning with discounts applied to the books that have been posted so far.

Warmest Regards

Jason

2 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Good morning everyone.  I still have quite a few new books to list, but will be adding a thread recap a little later this morning with discounts applied to the books that have been posted so far.

Warmest Regards

Jason

Got an hour here before I leave for work. Great, looking forward to see what you will post. :popcorn:

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Got an hour here before I leave for work. Great, looking forward to see what you will post. :popcorn:

Hopefully will get it done before you leave, it always takes a while to compile though, we will see.