• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW DISCOUNTS 2nd RECAP with big discounts post #2 Massive sale Part 2 jhutton2 sales thread!
6 6

369 posts in this topic

Just got home and the other half is still on conference calls in our shared office space with no end in sight...lol

I'm going to stay away and not list any more books until tomorrow when I will have full access to the office area to do my listing.

Warmest Regards

Jason

1 minute ago, jhutton2 said:

Just got home and the other half is still on conference calls in our shared office space with no end in sight...lol

I'm going to stay away and not list any more books until tomorrow when I will have full access to the office area to do my listing.

Warmest Regards

Jason

You do try to explain to her the important work we here on the Boards are doing, right?

3 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Warmest Regards

Jason

Can you tell her she is ruining other marriages? Now all our wives have to put up with us and our attention tonight!

1 minute ago, crassus said:

You do try to explain to her the important work we here on the Boards are doing, right?

Oh I've tried in the past with lots of topics I think are important, I've learned to keep my mouth shut lol

48 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Warmest Regards

Jason

Another computer, perhaps?

Warmest eruptions ... t