• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

refund cgc fee's paid

6 posts in this topic

I apologize probably a dumb question and i attempted to look at frequently asked questions and couldn't find the answer and i am wondering if i change my mind in having items graded that i already paid for and have not yet submitted is that refunded or not?  Thank you in advance for your response....

Seems like a question that would way better served asking Cgc customer service

11 hours ago, Lmsguppie69 said:

I apologize probably a dumb question and i attempted to look at frequently asked questions and couldn't find the answer and i am wondering if i change my mind in having items graded that i already paid for and have not yet submitted is that refunded or not?  Thank you in advance for your response....

My experience has been you dont get charged until after the books are graded and shipped back to you. So creating an invoice online doesnt really do anything until you mail the books and CGC receives them.