Addressing my shipment
2 2

5 posts in this topic

17 posts

I shipped out an order of bulk cards to CGC today, and shipped my package to the address on the website, which is

CGC
PO Box 4738
Sarasota FL 34230

I only later realized that I had received an email following the completion of my order, telling me that the address should have been labeled as PO Box 4701. As previously stated, I found the first adress on the shipping instructions within the website, specifically on the page called 'general instructions.' Should I be worried that my order will not reach CGC or did I do everything correctly and am in the clear?

31,984 posts

I  don't think you have to worry about CGC receiving your shipment but, these are the correct addresses for cards and comics.  

Global Locations

United States
Certified Guaranty Company, LLC
P.O. Box 4738
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States

CGC Trading Cards
P.O. Box 4701
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States

17 posts
2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I  don't think you have to worry about CGC receiving your shipment but, these are the correct addresses for cards and comics.  

Global Locations

United States
Certified Guaranty Company, LLC
P.O. Box 4738
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States

CGC Trading Cards
P.O. Box 4701
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States

Ok thank you. It seems that I sent my card order to the comic branch. oops.

518 posts

Hi, all of our different divisions are within the same building so it will arrive here at our office.  It just might take a bit longer to get to the correct receiving room.  If you sent it to the comics PO Box it might end up there first and have to be walked down to the trading cards receiving room once they open the package and see that it is trading cards and not comics.  But it shouldn't be a problem and will still get processed.

Thanks!

17 posts
On 10/14/2020 at 8:56 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, all of our different divisions are within the same building so it will arrive here at our office.  It just might take a bit longer to get to the correct receiving room.  If you sent it to the comics PO Box it might end up there first and have to be walked down to the trading cards receiving room once they open the package and see that it is trading cards and not comics.  But it shouldn't be a problem and will still get processed.

Thanks!

Ok thank you so much for this information. I'm sorry for inconveniencing the staff in this way. Next time, I'll know the correct address and it shouldn't be an issue. Thanks again!