• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error 403...Conan thread already exists.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Someone just bumped an old thread on this topic to the top...like 15 minutes after I posted this drivel.  No need to read this thread now.

Don't read it.

I said stop it.

You're not a good listener.

Whatever...just do what you want...

I can't believe I'm the first person to post about this.  Did I miss the thread somewhere else? 

Conan is being optioned by Netflix.  They're looking for a show runner.  OK, I don't pretend to know what the steps are for developing a show about extremely cool Cimmerian Barbarians, but I'm thrilled to see some progress.  Tonight, when I go to bed, I'm going to pray that they do this one right. 

So how good can it get?  I mean, with the success of Game of Thrones, it's been proven high budget sword and sorcery will work.  This is a seriously fertile field for story ideas...I mean there's magic, sword fighting, wenching, drinking, dungeon crawling, temporary alliances with cool co-characters and it has Marvel branding.  I'm cautiously optimistic here.

Oh, and for those blood suckers who hope to speculate on this and cash-in...good luck with that!  Conan fans are hard-core and hold onto our BWS issues dearly.

conan.jpg

Edited by Westy Steve
thread already exists...Can't delete

54 minutes ago, Westy Steve said:

Someone just bumped an old thread on this topic to the top...like 15 minutes after I posted this drivel.  No need to read this thread now.

Don't read it.

I said stop it.

You're not a good listener.

Whatever...just do what you want...

lol

It happens. No harm done.

:foryou: