• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS Steve Rude Spider-Man Lifeline # 1 Cover preliminary Limited Time

2 posts in this topic

36FC81BA-66DC-4C1F-8149-8F0B0155969D.thumb.jpeg.687a768f45b757f548de97cbd4940049.jpeg

The pictured art above is for sale.

The black and white cover (9-15-00) above is for sale. Compare to the final painted and published cover (2001) below(NOT FOR SALE) but comparison only.

This beauty is 8.5 x 11 and incredibly detailed by Rude the Dude who never gives less then his best. He worked feverishly on this project and the result is a labor of love and beauty.

$ 2.300

THE PAINTED COVER BELOW NOT FOR SALE REFERENCE ONLY

220652BA-701E-48D3-B4F4-0B97966321D2.thumb.jpeg.c7d21cb2c08a4816a1afdf868fbac7d2.jpeg
I will take special care to make sure the transaction runs smoothly and the art is delivered to you safe and sound.

Feast your eyes on these magnificent pages true believers.

A few rules:

At this time seller only will sell and ship to a buyer within the continental United States. No International buyers for this auction thank you for understanding.

Payment ok via Paypal but NO friends and family, you must account for and pay the PayPal fees. 

or

Pay with Cashiers Check

Buy the page,

or make grapeape an offer using PM,

or in the great marketplace tradition :takeit:gets you the page and will end all other negotiations through PM. 

I can give you up to 7 days to pay. In return I need 3-5 days after verified payment to coordinate and have the art shipped to your address.
Art Shipped ( Continental US only) via USPS priority mail with a signature confirmation. Art will be mailed flat in bullet proof packaging. Buyer can pay for full insurance if wanted. Allow 3-5 days after verified payment for item to ship.Serious buyers only. Serious offers considered. No returns on purchases.

Edited by grapeape