• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Scarce opportunities , Forbidden Love plus more
3 3

33 posts in this topic

Some offerings. 1st :takeit: trumps all ongoing PM negotiations,  PayPal preferred.  Add $8 for postage (will cover combined wins, USPS priority mail). Shipping in USA only this go round. No returns on slabbed books, raw books return excepted up to 3 days after you received book, return shipping on buyer. 

Hi all. Wanted to sell these as a group as since I'm letting this complete run go, what's the sense of having one or two issues hanging around? But, things are tough now for everyone i guess , so i decided to piece mail instead. Anyone worth their weight in romance comics knows this series was once one of the most earliest desired romance runs. The first two issues are considered classic covers by Overstreet , the 3rd issue features a young Janet Leigh, and the 4th is extremely tough. All feature beautiful photo covers of come hither girls. Photo equivalent of gga? Will also consider offer for whole set, if unsold, just DM. 

First up, issue one. One of the all time great photo covers. CGC 4.5 (c/ow) asking $275 ***(SOLD)***

20201014_124944.jpg

20201014_125037.jpg

Edited by sagii

17 minutes ago, sagii said:

Some offerings. 1st :takeit: trumps all ongoing PM negotiations,  PayPal preferred.  Add $8 for postage (will cover combined wins, USPS priority mail). Shipping in USA only this go round. No returns on slabbed books, raw books return excepted up to 3 days after you received book, return shipping on buyer. 

Hi all. Wanted to sell these as a group as since I'm letting this complete run go, what's the sense of having one or two issues hanging around? But, things are tough now for everyone i guess , so i decided to piece mail instead. Anyone worth their weight in romance comics knows this series was once one of the most earliest desired romance runs. The first two issues are considered classic covers by Overstreet , the 3rd issue features a young Janet Leigh, and the 4th is extremely tough. All feature beautiful photo covers of come hither girls. Photo equivalent of gga? Will also consider offer for whole set, if unsold, just DM. 

First up, issue one. One of the all time great photo covers. CGC 4.5 (c/ow) asking $275

20201014_124944.jpg

20201014_125037.jpg

Take please. 

2 minutes ago, crassus said:

why do so many romance threads end in broken hearts?.... 

You can always call me up for some relief..., :baiting: