• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUESS Final Bid for ASM 129 First Appearance of Punisher Auction ... and win a prize!
2 2

83 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2020 at 1:17 PM, glendgold said:

Okay, I think we all need to know more about this prize at this point. 

It's just for bragging rights on who came closest to top "guess." Nothing highly valuable. It will be Punisher related. Not Price Is Right rules -- just closet to actual closing bid.

Edited by NamesJay

In the Comic Art Live video on YouTube with Micah Spivak (who handles the art side for ComicConnect), Bill Cox asked him about the ASM 129 cover.  Micah deferred and advised that Bill should ask Vincent Zurzolo about it.  Bill was going to interview Vincent for Comic Art Live only a couple days later.

So later on, Bill did not ask Vincent about ASM 129 and it wasn't even mentioned.  Bill and Vincent discussed some of the pieces that were included in ComicConnect's December 14 auction. 

And Vincent mentioned that he also has some great pieces that would be in the NEXT ComicConnect auction and even then ASM 129 was not mentioned.

Good observation Will_K(thumbsu

That’s a big miss on Bill’s part😢 
⬇️                                           ⬇️

{So later on, Bill did not ask Vincent about ASM 129 and it wasn't even mentioned}

Surprised viewers didn’t bring it up on the live chat feed.

5 hours ago, grapeape said:

Good observation Will_K(thumbsu

That’s a big miss on Bill’s part😢 
⬇️                                           ⬇️

{So later on, Bill did not ask Vincent about ASM 129 and it wasn't even mentioned}

Surprised viewers didn’t bring it up on the live chat feed.

Might be my memory playing tricks on me, but I'd swear I did see someone ask about it during the live chat on YouTube.  I'm wondering if Bill was specifically asked to not bring it up...