• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INSURANCE ON SLABBED COMICS
1 1

6 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, AwesomeSauce said:

I have grown a quite sizable collection of CGC graded comics. How would I go about insuring them through an insurance company in case of fire or flood?

This is the company I use: Collectibles Insurance Services. I value my collection around $150,000, and I think last year's premium was around $700. Unfortunately, I can't comment about getting a pay out, because I haven't had to make a claim (at least so far).

3 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

This is the company I use: Collectibles Insurance Services. I value my collection around $150,000, and I think last year's premium was around $700. Unfortunately, I can't comment about getting a pay out, because I haven't had to make a claim (at least so far).

Thanks! You've helped, because I had absolutely no clue. (shrug)

12 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

Where do you live, and what hours are you at work?

:insane:

15 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

This ^^^^^^

I have had insurance with CIS for over 10 years although I am not insured as heavily as the above.

I am insured for $35,000 and it costs me $190.00 per year.

I also have never had to make a claim.