• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

web of venom carnage born (COVER ERROR)

21 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Alright, I think I've FINALLY figured out what you're talking about here.  Your original description was a bit confusing because you mention two separate books, but made it sound like it was all one issue.  And some of the photo layouts didn't make much sense, but my notes are in the edited post below:

I have no idea if you’ve answered the question because I’m still not 100% clear on what the question is, but the last picture is the waxy layer.

Sounds like the OP either A) has already figured it out and B) rightfully might have more important things on his mind, but if he hasn’t yet had his question answered (or gone to the production source for answers) I would recommend he lay out his questions like a person who is trying to make it easy for internet strangers to take time out of their day to use their knowledge and resources to help.