• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

System did not allow the Marvel labels to be added on my submission
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I made a submission but there were 4 Marvel Spiderman Books that the system did not allow for a Spiderman label to be added. It was a lot of 15 comics and I just received confirmation that they were received but 4 of them were given a separate submission number #3733244 and I'm thinking its the 4 that I was unable to add Marvel labels on. I did write on the invoice if Marvel Labels could be added as I was not allowed the option so I just wanted to know if it could be done or if there is a specific reason why those 4 comics could not receive a Marvel Label? Thank you for your time. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Invoice 3733244 was for the 4 Thor books.  Your Spiderman books and the other books you wanted to get custom labels on were put onto invoice 3733245.  It looks like it might have been because the books have a 10/20 date listed and might not have been in the system yet.  If you had to add them then the labels probably would not come up on the online form automatically.  But as long as you write that on the packing slip, it will get added to your order, as it was in this case.  

Thanks!