• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paypal Login Issues

12 posts in this topic

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

Anyone having an issue logging into paypal?

On certain devices it keeps asking security questions, even though I don't have it set up to do that, on other devices it's still straight log in so idk

Is that the kind of problem you mean? or?

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

On certain devices it keeps asking security questions, even though I don't have it set up to do that, on other devices it's still straight log in so idk

Is that the kind of problem you mean? or?

no my password isn't working, wasn't sure if the site was down or if someone hacked my account

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

no my password isn't working, wasn't sure if the site was down or if someone hacked my account

I've had that problem with ebay recently, like it auto populates, but I still have to click to put it in then click off of it and then hit log in, it's weird.....

Like it has a problem reading the auto populate until I click in the area to do manually, even though I don't, I just click log in afterwards and it then works idk

Praying it isn't a hack deal though :wishluck: :tink: If you ever do get logged in, then change password, it's what I've done several times

and I just now set up security questions to cover my behind

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Anyone having an issue logging into paypal?

Not sure if it was PayPal related, but I had two items in a cart on eBay, and it wouldn't let me check out through PayPal until I changed the quantity in my order. My order was two auction wins, so I was unable to change it.

Selected one of the two items to try pay it individually, and it went through fine that way and was able to pay for both (and my seller combined shipping previously through his invoice). Not sure if this is the same problem you were experiencing. It affected both web-based eBay and iPhone app.