• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***TAKE 30% OFF***RECAP ON PAGE 12***G/S/B Random Sales Thread
2 2

252 posts in this topic

Rules:

1) :takeit: in the thread or PM by timestamp takes the book.

2) Paypal preferred. Payments can also be made via check.

3) Shipping/Handling is a flat rate of $10 to the continental US for up to two raw books. For CGC books or 3 or more raw books, shipping/handling is a flat rate of $15 to the continental US. For international members (e.g. Canada), please message me first to calculate postage before taking the book. 

4) No probation list or HOS members allowed!

5) No returns on CGC graded books. Raw books must be returned in their same condition and you must let me know within 2 days of the book being delivered that you will be sending the book back if you are unhappy with your purchase. Buyer covers return shipping.

Edited by jjfversion1

Women To Love #nn VF+

Last up is a tough one! There are only 5 graded copies on the census with a lone 8.5 at the top. This one has a shot to beat it. Calling it a VF+ just to be safe, but I will surely regret it if it grades higher!

$1350

WomenToLove_nn_F.thumb.jpeg.15bd2490c4bec87b23e2e4b7e0d0b9ac.jpeg

Spoiler

WomenToLove_nn_B.thumb.jpeg.3eef06080d4daef327f17ebe1b9ca496.jpeg

23 minutes ago, jjfversion1 said:

Amazing Spider-Man #8 VG/FN

Small amount of yellow highlighter in issue number and price box on front cover. Comes from an original owner collection (the highlighter was the owners calling card!)

$356

ASM_8_F.thumb.jpeg.fb0fff5084f0dd0a16dcb2134ddd7dd3.jpeg

Hide contents

ASM_8_B.thumb.jpg.f71506e7bb7393a8963dc91b54bd635c.jpg

That's unfortunate abut the highlighter. If submitted, it will probably get a purple label, I suspect.

23 minutes ago, silverweb said:

That's unfortunate abut the highlighter. If submitted, it will probably get a purple label, I suspect.

I was curious about that as well. Would they say it's "color touch" and give it a purple label or say it's "marker on cover" and do blue or green?

2 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

I was curious about that as well. Would they say it's "color touch" and give it a purple label or say it's "marker on cover" and do blue or green?

My guess would be blue with a notation. It’s not restoration.

11 minutes ago, JohnH19 said:

My guess would be blue with a notation. It’s not restoration.

I submitted a JLA 1 that had black pen scibbles but the scribbles were on a black portion of the cover and it got a purple label.

Edited by bb8

1 hour ago, bb8 said:

I submitted a JLA 1 that had black pen scibbles but the scribbles were on a black portion of the cover and it got a purple label.

You never know. Best bet is to not get it graded and enjoy flipping through the book.

Funny thing is that I only have a couple of graded ASM books and this is one of them. This raw copy is very tempting to me.