• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED). FS: ASM 40, ASM 50 (sold) and ASM 122
2 2

6 posts in this topic

This is my second sales thread - sold 2 silver books around a month ago.  My Ebay profile can be found here:  https://www.ebay.com/usr/davicob83

I have also purchased twice off this board from RobbieC (big purchase) Ricksneatsuff (smaller purchse)

Here are the rules:

·       Shipping fees included via USPS.   

·       Selling/shipping to US only

·       Payments:  PayPal or Venmo, will consider check/money order if requested by buyer.  Venmo is preferred. 

·       Payments expected within 48 hours of confirmation of “winnah” 

·       Take It on the board trumps private message; timestamp is deciding factor.   Will consider offers

·       As with most other sales threads, no one on HOS or PL members please

·       No returns on CGC books

Selling three books that were slabbed in the past several months.   Can provide grader notes upon request.   All three books have really nice color and centering.   

Amazing Spider-man #40  CGC 5.5.  - Cream to Off-White.    Asking $160.   90 day average is around $180 but will knock it down given the page quality.

- SOLD.  Amazing Spider-man #50. CGC 4.5 -  Cream to Off-White.   Asking $395.   90 day average is around $430 but again will knock it down for page quality

- Amazing Spider-man #122 CGC 7.0 - Off-White to White.   Asking $225,    This is right at the 90 day average.  

Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or want to see more photos.  

Edited by DC#
Item sold - closing thread

Amazing Spider-man #40  CGC 5.5.  - Cream to Off-White.    Asking $160.   90 day average is around $180 but will knock it down given the page quality.

Edited by DC#