• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Journey Into Mystery 94, 2.0 / Good

4 posts in this topic

Thor informs the UN that Loki is wonderful.  Why?  Well you'll just have to read the book!

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail (padded flat rate envelope, filled with as much sturdy cardboard and packing peanuts as I can fit).  

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  I will accept returns on raw books if we wildly disagree on the grade, or if I fail to disclose a glaring flaw in the listing.  But let's try to talk it out and reach a mutually acceptable compromise first :foryou:

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always welcome.  Onward!

I'm calling this here guy a 2.0/Good.  Most of the flaws should be visible from the cover scans, but in addition to the minor tape pull near the "J" in "Journey", there is also a slight tear in that area (about 1/4-1/2").  Go ahead, ask me how I know that's a tape pull.  Don't feel like clicking PM?  That's cool, let's just say after almost 20 years of collecting I still do stupid mess from time to time.  You could maybe make a case that this one is a 2.5, but I'm charging myself a 0.5 tax for being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

No missing or marred pages.  Despite its flaws, the book is still in solid shape and would make a great reader.

Let's call it $50 $45 shipped.

Front.jpg

Interior.jpg

Rear.jpg

Edited by mattn792
Price drop

On 10/17/2020 at 7:05 PM, mattn792 said:

Thor informs the UN that Loki is wonderful.  Why?  Well you'll just have to read the book!

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail (padded flat rate envelope, filled with as much sturdy cardboard and packing peanuts as I can fit).  

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  I will accept returns on raw books if we wildly disagree on the grade, or if I fail to disclose a glaring flaw in the listing.  But let's try to talk it out and reach a mutually acceptable compromise first :foryou:

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, well reasoned offers always welcome.  Onward!

I'm calling this here guy a 2.0/Good.  Most of the flaws should be visible from the cover scans, but in addition to the minor tape pull near the "J" in "Journey", there is also a slight tear in that area (about 1/4-1/2").  Go ahead, ask me how I know that's a tape pull.  Don't feel like clicking PM?  That's cool, let's just say after almost 20 years of collecting I still do stupid mess from time to time.  You could maybe make a case that this one is a 2.5, but I'm charging myself a 0.5 tax for being an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

No missing or marred pages.  Despite its flaws, the book is still in solid shape and would make a great reader.

Let's call it $50 $45 shipped.

Front.jpg

Interior.jpg

Rear.jpg

:takeit: with the 10% off.