• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SKYWALD MAGAZINES-CRIME MACHINE, NIGHTMARE, PSYCHO AND SCREAM REDUX
5 5

148 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Taylor G said:

Thanks Steve for another fun sales thread!

Always my pleasure.  It's a warmup for another bigger one coming.  I've learned a way to streamline the listings to get them up faster, so I think when I do another 3-400 book thread it will go a lot better.

6 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Still missing about half a dozen out of Psycho and even more out of Nightmare.  But less now.   

Well, if I have any more luck, I'll keep everyone posted.  The supply of these in the midwest has been tougher in the last year, especially this year without any shows.  Thanks for all the pickups!

2 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

i was surprised that hadn't gone yet, and now it has.  Congratulations, nice mag!

Since I missed your thread (mostly) due to working tonight I was surprised too. Passed on a few copies of it so far with the last being nice but with a slight sun shadow. Kind of surprised what slips through these threads but I’ll take it.:bigsmile:

8 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

I believe there are nine books left in the thread right now.  Nerv, you might want to check out the Psycho 4 and Scream 4.

I have a 9.2 Psycho #4 and I love that cover but I’m withholding the temptation of another dupe. I think I have 2 or 3 copies so far otherwise I risk becoming the next Steve here...:whatthe:

Might pm you about something else though...hm

Edited by N e r V

1 minute ago, bounty_coder said:

I’ve been buried recently :sorry:. Simply haven’t had the ability to organize one. I’ll see if I can muster the focus and energy. 

I understand.  You guys put a lot of time and energy in these threads.  Guess that's why they do so well.