• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SKYWALD MAGAZINES-CRIME MACHINE, NIGHTMARE, PSYCHO AND SCREAM REDUX
5 5

148 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, chevalmeow said:

Congrats on a great thread!  Sorry that i didn't get any books as I was looking for an upgrade for my Nightmare 15 and Psycho 12, 20 and 22. Maybe next time?

Thanks very much. This was all of the duplicates I have for now, so the Skywalds tend to be a once a year affair. With almost no shows the last 8 months, it’s definitely been less material accumulated. Now Nightmare 15, that is one ridiculous book to find in high grade. VF is as good as I’ve been able to track down thus far. 

Edited by Stevemmg

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

Thanks very much. This was all of the duplicates I have for now, so the Skywalds tend to be a once a year affair. With almost no shows the last 8 months, it’s definitely been less material accumulated. Now Nightmare 15, that is one ridiculous book to find in high grade. VF is as good as I’ve been able to track down thus far. 

A VF would be a great improvement as I have experienced the same frustrations.  My current copy is VG/FINE at best.  I will try to be patient.  Thanks again for your efforts.

19 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

That’s all for the Skywald thread this year, my friends.  As always, having you all here to contribute is what keeps me coming back with more.  I wasn't sure who would be around if I did this tonight, and I was really glad to have some many who've joined me before hang out again.  I hope you got some that fit nicely in your collections, and I appreciate you trusting me with your hard earned sheckles.  I hope to get all of the invoices put together tomorrow so I can get everyone’s books delivered to them before the end of the week.  I believe I have all of the sold books marked as such, so if you want to make any additions, feel free.  I'll double check them all, and put up the recap in the morning.  Thank you so very much!

1557596560_CraigFramed2.thumb.jpg.897c7cde0859f5c98d021f3daada48f8.jpg

Such a great thread I missed! 3 yr old granddaughter fell and broke her collar bone (hairline crack) but had the whole family in a panic. Super books with spot on info to back up the individual copies for sale. Those who got the Scream 1s got them for well, a scream! :insane: 
btw, what is this framed piece above???

23 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Such a great thread I missed! 3 yr old granddaughter fell and broke her collar bone (hairline crack) but had the whole family in a panic. Super books with spot on info to back up the individual copies for sale. Those who got the Scream 1s got them for well, a scream! :insane: 
btw, what is this framed piece above???

Oh no Jay! I hope that she is well considering? :wishluck:

Thankfully, not a full break!  We missed your insight last night, but this was obviously more important. I happened to have this Johnny Craig piece out as I rotate art again. This was a highly detailed preliminary he did for a painting featuring all the EC horror hosts. Seemed a good time to get it back on the wall. 

1 hour ago, bounty_coder said:

Oh no Jay! I hope that she is well considering? :wishluck:

She’s ok! Thanks for asking Aaron. Got her arm in the tiniest sling I have ever seen and is smiling (a very good sign) and telling her older brother to be careful around her because she’s been to the HOSPITAL! :foryou:

10 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Thankfully, not a full break!  We missed your insight last night, but this was obviously more important. I happened to have this Johnny Craig piece out as I rotate art again. This was a highly detailed preliminary he did for a painting featuring all the EC horror hosts. Seemed a good time to get it back on the wall. 

Yes. Thankfully just a hairline. She’s tough. She gave me a high5 for going to the doctor! 
Cool prelim! Since it was a Skywald thread I was straining and zooming in to see if it was any OA from these mags (which I’ve NEVER seen)!