• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

702 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2020 at 11:24 PM, ft88 said:

Got a full run of these.  Here's the illusive 12.  Prices are kind of ridiculous.

I suggest this issue marks the end of the Copper Age.

img481.jpg.4dd3923c057b67a7e7c2d41cb8b5aced.jpg

Awesome!! Congratulations, never seen this before, honestly did not even know these existed @ft88

:headbang:

On Wednesday night I had insomnia and ended up buying 9.8 copies of the John Byrne run on Incredible Hulk from the mid-80's.  All were available online except for #319 (The wedding of Bruce and Betty).  I had buyer's remorse the next day but it's gone now that I got the first one in the mail.  The cover is so white.  I love it.

Incredible Hulk #318.jpg

On 11/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

On Wednesday night I had insomnia and ended up buying 9.8 copies of the John Byrne run on Incredible Hulk from the mid-80's.  All were available online except for #319 (The wedding of Bruce and Betty).  I had buyer's remorse the next day but it's gone now that I got the first one in the mail.  The cover is so white.  I love it.

Incredible Hulk #318.jpg

John didn't mess around huh. Told Marvel I'll handle this. Story, Cover & Art. Amazing!

46 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Drek you say?

Sledgehammer #1.jpg

Sledgehammer #2.jpg

That show was awesome!!

I watched it toward the end, at like 7or 8 years old

Didn't it end with him facing a gun, and it pans to a view of the tops of buildings, then you hear the gun fire?

Never understood that ending

1 nearly forgot about it for 30 years

And then when I saw it was before the internet lol

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That show was awesome!!

I watched it toward the end, at like 7or 8 years old

Didn't it end with him facing a gun, and it pans to a view of the tops of buildings, then you hear the gun fire?

Never understood that ending

1 nearly forgot about it for 30 years

And then when I saw it was before the internet lol

My sister and I watched it every week.  One time I was curious as to why I had never seen an episode of Miami Vice and my sister reminded me it was because Sledge Hammer was on at the same time.  I have both seasons on DVD.  The TV show is much funnier than the lame comics.