• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

720 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Looks like a magazine case @onlyweaknesskryptonite just got tpb back like that, y'all are not alone. Odd that neither were submitted as a magazine bug slabbed as one :( that must be unexpected 

When I first submitted my very first Raffle Edition it came in a regular TPB case, but it had to go back for a reholder as it was flexing at the side seams ( if that makes sense) it had a bulge. When it came back they had moved it into the magazine holder. Now that was a long time ago and I know they have redesigned the cases a few times since then. I hoped the issue was corrected with these and they would now fit in a standard holder, but alas this was not the case. I believe any of their pervious books they had to place in these are now just being put in automatically.  

1 minute ago, followtheleader said:

I've not seen the Convention Book. 

Looks like a great Hellboy issue.

Can you give a little info on it? 

Patrick

That's one that I love also.. Love the cover art. Mainly a Dark Horse book.. Only one page advertising the sale of Seed of Destruction 1... There's a pin up gallery in the back of about 8-10 images from the main DH guys at the time Miller, Mignola, etc.