• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Shoomanfoo Nomiated to the Hall of Shame - Private Poll Included
5 5

Should Shoomanfoo be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shoomanfoo be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2020 at 10:30 PM

104 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Ryan. said:

I haven't voted yet. The last three pages of nonsense and autocontrarianism are making a compelling argument for voting "no". hm

In effect this is a jury trial to determine if shoomanfoo is dishonest and a threat to this community.  Nonsense aside I'd hope we all look at the information provided and vote accordingly.  

Burn the witch.

10 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

In effect this is a jury trial to determine if shoomanfoo is dishonest and a threat to this community.  Nonsense aside I'd hope we all look at the information provided and vote accordingly.  

Burn the witch.

Of course I voted yes, despite one member's bizarre attempt in this thread to turn it into a conversation about his superior altruism under the guise of "hope". I guess that makes me hopeless, dangflabit! 

@Buzzetta  Well written and explained. :applause: I read through all of that thread over the weekend and was sickened and disgusted.  Too many knuckleheads out there...we all gotta do what we can to stop these jokers whenever possible. :makepoint:

@Catwomancomics I'm please it worked out in your favor...as it should have. (thumbsu

34 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Of course I voted yes, despite one member's bizarre attempt in this thread to turn it into a conversation about his superior altruism under the guise of "hope". I guess that makes me hopeless, dangflabit! 

You are the yin to his yang.... 

15 hours ago, shadroch said:

A Divas gonna be what a Divas gonna be. 

My only concern is if shoo is in a timeout and can't respond. Is there a  way to find out if he is suspended? Iv'e no idea how he can fix this, but everybody should get a chance to speak.

A voice from beyond has reached out and told me that @Shoomanfoo has been able to log in and see this thread for a few days.  He has chosen not to come back but is free to do so.  Therefore if he has decided to leave, not log in, ignore this thread, then that is on him. 

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

A voice from beyond has reached out and told me that @Shoomanfoo has been able to log in and see this thread for a few days.  He has chosen not to come back but is free to do so.  Therefore if he has decided to leave, not log in, ignore this thread, then that is on him. 

Maybe the Feds have knocked on his door for interstate fraud activity and he's thus otherwise busy.  Sigh...one can only hope...

Edited by ExNihilo

On 10/19/2020 at 11:50 AM, wilbil said:

i have decided to vote "no", because no person should ever be completely without hope and sympathy, no matter how bleak the situation.

even roy bean had a soft spot now and then. 

If Lily Langtry will speak up for Shoomanfoo  I will change my vote.