• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - disruptive thread - [CLOSED] Ebay/Auctiva is busted and I gotta sell some comics!
5 5

131 posts in this topic

Book is sold, thank you!

ACtC-3fFCqiedzsItYRy32Zf5RKv3nyvcFGQpigYhtaraXUYPZwELS-Q9hFy3_icNmD8qDBikLfGcTOYqc-hzAJPfIVYlQfs_9RwywYDAr2lA3Ey7IUVuTGd3wy2ZYCKMsgTFSGQdtGduFCaX04tjrXz1sVK=w937-h1249-no?authuser=0

The Silver Surfer, #4, 2/69, 6.5 (FN+), CGC Universal, OW2W, 3706894003, PhotoLink, light, multiple stain back cover, moderate creasing to cover, spine stress lines breaks color, GPA: $625 GoCollect: $625 Asking $600

Edited by agamoto
SOLD

Book is sold, thank you!

ACtC-3erNCykasGgxiHU6o7ZjzQWZGrJVOlUCu4kbtS0NsUkf72e11YERUp5gNXM3uLp7LF_CAIL29_GVTt9-DRNvAQkqSx7I5tQpL2DXvf4nNZeUbbcpO_BiJ9yOD07daQiBymwxNiZlBK9HKfUAToXkoKm=w937-h1249-no?authuser=0

X-Men, #107 35-cent Variant, 8.0 (VF), CGC Universal, 3706894009, PhotoLink, crease right bottom of front cover breaks color tanning right center of cover, very light spine stress lines breaks color, very small crease right top of front cover breaks color, GPA:$740 GoCollect: $795 Asking: $750

Edited by agamoto
SOLD

6 minutes ago, Comicshows said:

Using an iPhone. The first seven pics are screwy. At least to KCO and myself. Starting with Avengers 57 and anything after look fine. A lot of nice books. Good luck with the sale(s).  

Maybe there's no carriage return between the pic and the text, let me see.

- Trent

8 hours ago, agamoto said:

ACtC-3erNCykasGgxiHU6o7ZjzQWZGrJVOlUCu4kbtS0NsUkf72e11YERUp5gNXM3uLp7LF_CAIL29_GVTt9-DRNvAQkqSx7I5tQpL2DXvf4nNZeUbbcpO_BiJ9yOD07daQiBymwxNiZlBK9HKfUAToXkoKm=w937-h1249-no?authuser=0

X-Men, #107 35-cent Variant, 8.0 (VF), CGC Universal, 3706894009, PhotoLink, crease right bottom of front cover breaks color tanning right center of cover, very light spine stress lines breaks color, very small crease right top of front cover breaks color, GPA:$740 GoCollect: $795 Asking: $750

:takeit:

6 hours ago, allthingskryptonite said:

I like the fact that you include both GPA and GoCollect FMV in your listings.

Spending the $25-30 or whatever it is per month for both of 'em, might as well put the information out there for people! I prefer gocollect as they also mine CBCS sales data and I've got a ton of CBCS slabs. GPA does a far better job at dealing with variant/restored/signed books and live listings, but that, to me, is really the only advantage. I can't stand navigating or searching the site. If GoCollect handled resto/qual/variant/sig books better, and had a site that didn't constantly seem to have performance problems, I'd drop GPA like a bad habit. 

1 hour ago, agamoto said:

Spending the $25-30 or whatever it is per month for both of 'em, might as well put the information out there for people! I prefer gocollect as they also mine CBCS sales data and I've got a ton of CBCS slabs. GPA does a far better job at dealing with variant/restored/signed books and live listings, but that, to me, is really the only advantage. I can't stand navigating or searching the site. If GoCollect handled resto/qual/variant/sig books better, and had a site that didn't constantly seem to have performance problems, I'd drop GPA like a bad habit. 

totally agree on gpa interface, its horrible especially searching for names, with titles that have multiple , like x-men.

15 minutes ago, Changer said:

totally agree on gpa interface, its horrible especially searching for names, with titles that have multiple , like x-men.

The # one thing I love about gocollect above any other guide service is being able to type a title and issue number into the search and have it pop up all iterations of the title and issue number, with the book you're looking for at the top of the list 95% of the time. If only they included a quick snapshot of values in those results as well so I didn't have to drill down further when doing book research. The search speed comes in very very handy during *live* auctions where you only have usually 30 seconds or less to do any sort of research on a book value.

Edited by agamoto

16 hours ago, agamoto said:

On Value... I've spoken with CGC in regards to this one as well. Likely result is a double 9.0 interior and exterior cover after removal. Can't believe they didn't just let it slide.

So sorry, no sliding at CGC...  :rulez: