• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - disruptive thread - [CLOSED] Ebay/Auctiva is busted and I gotta sell some comics!
5 5

131 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, agamoto said:

The # one thing I love about gocollect above any other guide service is being able to type a title and issue number into the search and have it pop up all iterations of the title and issue number, with the book you're looking for at the top of the list 95% of the time. If only they included a quick snapshot of values in those results as well so I didn't have to drill down further when doing book research. The search speed comes in very very handy during *live* auctions where you only have usually 30 seconds or less to do any sort of research on a book value.

I have to mention that GPA's people reached out to explain a couple of things to me... They DO have the ability to lookup books by title and issue number, but you have to put a number sign in front of the issue number. You don't get a visual result of all the different books with your search string in them like you do on GoCollect, and you still have to drill down to get any values, but I do admit I was wrong about that feature. 

Sale Cancelled

ACtC-3d6hw90t9PHrMwshxWQ4Zk1kLfCji48w-qA

Found another CGC book.

Fantastic Four, #9, UK Variant, 6.5 (FN+), CGC Universal, OW2W, 1208876009, PhotoLink, No Notes.

7 copies in the Census. This is the highest graded copy.

GPA/GoCollect: Limited data. Only 2 sales of the same book, no other sales of UK PV's noted in any grade.

I'm going to guess this one's exceedingly rare. Asking $750

Edited by agamoto

1 hour ago, agamoto said:

You'll get first crack at it plus 10% off when it return. I was dog tired when I posted all these. I held back several but this one slipped through the cracks.

When it returns from what? 

30 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

As I understand it, the seller is going to perform mouth to mouth on the slab and then Miraclemet is going to buy it....I think I got that right...

13 minutes ago, crassus said:
44 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

As I understand it, the seller is going to perform mouth to mouth on the slab and then Miraclemet is going to buy it....I think I got that right...

Mouth to mouth?  That's some speculation...., :baiting: 

32 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Mouth to mouth?  That's some speculation...., :baiting: 

I think in high school "mouth to mouth on the slab" was a euphemism for sneaking off to the cemetery at night to make out....at least that's what I remember....well, in the before times anyway...meaning of course before CGC....

4 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

10 % off  a CPR'd book is still a good deal no ? 

still not as good as getting the book on your first take it when it was still available at its original price....but sure...maybe....

4 minutes ago, crassus said:

still not as good as getting the book on your first take it when it was still available at its original price....but sure...maybe....

4 minutes ago, crassus said:

Sarcasm on the CPR