• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whoops, got to put these where they belong!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I just realized I don't have any preface to these books... Same deal as over in the gold/silver/bronze list of books. 

I guess the :takeit:rules supreme on these boards. First one to respond with a take it wins, no matter what, I'm fine with that. 

Payment... I guess Paypal G&S is the easiest/safest, but I can do bitcoin, bank wire, zelle, venmo, etc. 

Shipping... flat rate, $12 a book, anywhere in the USA. Canada, $20 per book. I'll send USPS priority with full insurance and signature confirmation. 

Returns... If it's a raw book and you don't like it or don't agree with the grade, you can send her back, but no returnsies on the slabbed comics.

Here's the format I'll use:

Front pic of book, Book title, issue number, cover date, grade, label, page quality, A GoCollect census link (you might need an account there), A link to front/back/label on Google Photos. A copy of the grader's notes (when they wrote 'em down!!), The current values over on GPA and GoCollect, and finally my asking price.

ACtC-3f9F8MhoPEE4p4puXIXlsBw6GE3z2WWQ9ug75PEhqkC3SOd5S6fn67kK9vB2DO45f2FVCi5QTtoPAjq_haZeoXf4Rwdk1amGxTebJNpN8VE_JZmFdZXLrgNojgR910N9lrFsd2GaBGTy9_VybJA7B8g=w1478-h1970-no?authuser=0

Amazing Spider-Man, #301, 6/88, 9.6 (NM+), CGC Universal, White, 3706893001, PhotoLink, *No Grader Notes provided*, GPA90: $268 GoCollect: $200, Asking $230

Edited by agamoto

Book has been sold, Thank you!

ACtC-3dbhpNekEgRQF6gZjhN2vvIKCRQkHoCXgD-he2GQ7mZ2laY-fLMaczdlrvPTc-KR2u5uyMtuAK7g4FdbdOrZiK30ZnS8aL9c1MAFc3KJYwV_wvNCy4s20Pvt4P2jedWJHcDtIuphhMwqLfBla1lwsjN=w937-h1249-no?authuser=0

Ultimate Fallout, #4, 9/11, 9.6 (NM+), CGC Universal, White, 1398348020, PhotoLink, *No grader notes available* However, the book was NOT pressed after removing from polybag! GPA:$456 GoCollect: $450 Asking: $425

Edited by agamoto

5 hours ago, eddly said:

Are these comics for sale? (shrug)

Yes they are. Fell asleep watching the debates. Just crawled outta bed. You're looking for some ultimate fallout action then, yes? PM me your email address and I'll send an Paypal G&S invoice.