• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 9.6 Triple Sign Value?

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am trading a ASM 678 9.6 for a ASM 300 9.6 Triple signed by Stan Lee, David Michelinie and Todd Mcfarline.  The person is also throwing in a raw ASM 300 and NM 98.  Both look really good on the photos 9.0+   I think I am getting a crazy deal, but not sure what the ASM 9.6 triple signed is worth.  Can anyone advise.  picking it up in a few hours.

F0BFCC4F-9C67-4107-A5CC-E040B3F58D9A.jpeg

Edited by Diaolos

2 hours ago, Diaolos said:

Hi,

I am trading a ASM 678 9.6 for a ASM 300 9.6 Triple signed by Stan Lee, David Michelinie and Todd Mcfarline.  The person is also throwing in a raw ASM 300 and NM 98.  Both look really good on the photos 9.0+   I think I am getting a crazy deal, but not sure what the ASM 9.6 triple signed is worth.  Can anyone advise.  picking it up in a few hours.

Just to clarify, is the ASM 300 SS a CGC 9.6?

The last visible eBay sale for Stan/Todd was $2,799.  (Michelinie's sig doesn't carry that much value as best I can tell).  So if you subtract eBay's 10% fee, you're looking at something around $2,500 cash as a basis for comparison.  It could be higher it could be lower.  All I looked at was the last comp, not the last 10.