• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Eternals 1
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hard to estimate without knowing the full extent of the water damage.  If it's just the back cover, a clean/press might help some.  If it's through interior pages, then 'tis bad.  I won't guestimate at this time because I'm...

2A55F5CE-8F5D-46FB-86F6-EBEF15ED83F2.png

5 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Hard to estimate without knowing the full extent of the water damage.  If it's just the back cover, a clean/press might help some.  If it's through interior pages, then 'tis bad.  I won't guestimate at this time because I'm...

2A55F5CE-8F5D-46FB-86F6-EBEF15ED83F2.png

Agreed.....if the water stain is just on the back cover, it will ding you enough.  If it seeps into the book (and I suspect it does.....hard to tell, but it looks like you might even see some on the upper left front corner), you've got a much bigger problem.  

If it's just the back, I'd say 6.0/6.5, but a stain of that size on the back cover doesn't bother me as it would some.  If it's through the book, I think you're closer to 4.5.