• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Jesse  James 2

Full of  Joe  Kubert  at.

Bit of  spine roll,   touch of general wear.   Tight,  glossy,   white pages.

Asking  $25

D87uD7J.jpg

Take

Frontline  Combat 8

Some spine roll,   large  dogear upper  RH  FC,  general  wear,  buncha  little  tears interior,  some  get into  the art a bit,  no paper missing.
Offwhite pages,   still tight  despite everything.

Grab  another EC  reader for $10  SOLD!

JCqjgTq.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Frontline  Combat  8

Some spine roll,   large  dogear upper  RH  FC,  general  wear,  buncha  little  tears interior,  some  get into  the art a bit,  no paper missing.
Offwhite pages,   still tight  despite everything.

Grab  another EC  reader for $10

JCqjgTq.jpg

Take

Reno Browne 50 (#1)

Always  love  the late  40's  Marvels with  the round  bullet on the FC.

And somehow  the publisher thinks  that  this  Connie  Come  Lately  is  a better  cowgirl  than   Dale  Evans or Annie  Oakley?  HAW!

Bit  of  spine roll,   small  tears  here  and there,  some general wear.  Bit of gloss left,  tight  with  offwhite pages. 

Take it for $40  SOLD!

BB1BNUZ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

5 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

What are the plans next, catrick? More books to list on Saturday? :wishluck:

Tomorrow  is  ALL  ATLAS  ALL NIGHT,    Saturday  is  a  full day of  the same sort of  mix,  with   a  couple more Big Guns  coming  out. 
If there's anything  left  when my  fingers  fall off,   I'll  do  a  little bit  on  Sunday,  late morning  and  early afternoon  and  then  shut it down. 
Invoices  Sunday  evening. 

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Tomorrow  is  ALL  ATLAS  ALL NIGHT,    Saturday  is  a  full day of  the same sort of  mix,  with   a  couple more Big Guns  coming  out. 
If there's anything  left  when my  fingers  fall off,   I'll  do  a  little bit  on  Sunday,  late morning  and  early afternoon  and  then  shut it down. 
Invoices  Sunday  evening. 

Friday night or Saturday all day? That’s a tough choice for me, lol  I got work all day tomorrow, then another overnight shift to work. :insane:

Never Again 8

Here's an obscure  Charlton  for you.  I've had this one just once  before now. 

CF is  a bit  wonky,  staples are offset into the BC  just enough  that   there's  a little  wiggle room,  and it's  hanging out  of the  bottom of the book a bit.
Ditto  the RH  edge,  see  scan.  Flat  and tight,   clean  and glossy,   offwhite pages,  minor  general wear. 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

d2i3ZZz.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tim McCoy 20

Another odd  Charlton,  this time from 1949.  About  a half  inch  shorter  than  a  standard comic book. 

General  wear,  bit of spine roll,   small corner off upper  RH  FC. Tight  enough,   white pages,

Yours for  $20

HOcbQkL.jpg

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Never Again 8

CF is  a bit  wonky,  staples are offset into the BC  just enough  that   there's  a little  wiggle room,  and it's  hanging out  of the  bottom of the book a bit.
Ditto  the RH  edge,  see  scan.  Flat  and tight,   clean  and glossy,   offwhite pages,  minor  general wear. 

Asking  $20

d2i3ZZz.jpg

take

G I Combat 13

Corner off lower  RH  FC,  I  found it  tucked inside,  it's still there.  Flat  and tight,   good gloss,   white  pages.  Bit of general wear.

Asking  $25  SOLD!

0yo3CjC.jpg

Edited by catrick339

6 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Never Again 8

Asking  $20

d2i3ZZz.jpg

:takeit:

Bobby  Benson's   B-Bar-B  Riders 5

Whiff of stacking roll,  tiny tear upper  edge BC,  touch of  general wear.  Tight,  glossy,   clean,   white pages.
Press this one and it  would be  sweet 

Take it for  $25  SOLD!

QVAdk2k.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Star Spangled  War  Stories 77

Small  corner off  lower LH  FC,  otherwise  flat,  tight,  glossy,  white  pages,   sharp, 

Asking   $35  SOLD!

rQHgfMI.jpg

Edited by catrick339