• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Just now, catrick339 said:

THIS IS IT! LAST BOOK  IN  THIS  MARATHON  THREAD!
Let's  take  a moment  to thank  Jim  Clark  for  keeping all these  books,  and then  let's smack him  around
a little  for  all those  scrawly  signatures,  lol

Adventures  Into  Mystery 8

Last issue.

There's some minor general wear and a tiny chip out  LH BC,,  but  that's it.  
Flat,  clean,  tight  spine  and  CF,  glossy,  offwhite - white pages, 

Let's go  out   with  a  nice one. 

Asking  $90,  FIRM

xnWX7qc.jpg

vtake

And  THAT,  Ladies  and  Gentlemen,   is  very much  that. 

I'll  start  sending  invoices  along about  7  PM,  so  you  have  the  afternoon  to look  over  what's left.  
Feel free  to  make  bundle offers  or  lowballs  on  anything but the OFF 2,  I'll  either  accept  them, 
counteroffer,   or   poke fun at you.  

As always,  my  sincere  thanks  to  everybody  who  participated,  hung out,   made  rude  comments  or  jokes, etc etc
I hope you had as much fun  as  I did. 

SOFT  CLOSE  AT 7 PM EDT, HARD CLOSE WHEN THE  LAST  INVOICE IS SENT

Thanks to Jim and thanks to you Rick. Maybe your best thread to date. Probably the most I’ve bought from you. 

Was a great time. Nice fellas and great books. Got a few, missed a few but it was fun.

Almost like going to a Con. Almost... Best we can hope for. Everybody stay well, wear those masks and do the smart thing so we can get out and do the shows again! 

@Black Bat @MusterMark @Robot Man @gunsmokin @Nic8612 @Changer @Comicshows @Fan Boy @Norrin's lawyer @PopKulture @whomerjay @BuscemasAvengers @comicjack @Mighty joe @PeterPark --- maybe this guy @lizards2

Gunsmoke 12

Bit of stacking roll, bit of general wear,  that's it.  Tight,  clean, glossy,  white pages. 

Asking  $40

4VIkAtG.jpg

Anybody is interested this book?  Please PM me before Rick will make the invoices by 7PM EST tonight.  If no one takes this, I will be good with it.

This book will be transferred to you and let Rick knows in advance.

Edited by JollyComics