• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Black  Rider 13

Cover  loose,   small piece out  BC  at staple,  split  lower  spine,  small tears and chips  lower  edge  FC ditto  BC,  general wear. 
 Small  tears and  chips out  interior,  nothing touches the art. Interior  is tight with  offwhite - white  pages,.

Asking  $10  SOLD!

EHcdEcp.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Sheesh ... just not my evening to arrive home. The insufficiently_thoughtful_person at gas station made a screw up in assigning me the wrong pump #. Having had paid my gas $ and went to start pump in gas. Then stopped me and tell me I had the wrong pump. WTH? I showed my receipt to him. Told me I have to stop pump and pay what’s on pump.  I told him I want the full amount. Had to go back to do the transcript twice! One to pay on pump and to pay for remainder to add again. Wasted my time... 

Now here I am ... hoping for something good to sweep away my bad vibes!

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Black  Rider 13

Cover  loose,   small piece out  BC  at staple,  split  lower  spine,  small tears and chips  lower  edge  FC ditto  BC,  general wear. 
 Small  tears and  chips out  interior,  nothing touches the art. Interior  is tight with  offwhite - white  pages,.

Asking  $10

EHcdEcp.jpg

:takeit:

Combat Kelly 37

Touch of  stacking  roll,  and  I  suspect  the  RH  edge  FC  may  have  been  trimmed.  Otherwise  tight,  clean,   glossy,  white pages, 

Asking  $20  SOLD!

SyMEBPy.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Rawhide Kid 12

Flat,  clean,   tight,  glossy,  white  pages.  There's just not  a lot wrong  with  this  little gem. 

Asking  $75,  FIRM  SOLD!

oFfYeFV.jpg

Edited by catrick339

War Comics 43

Bit of rubbing  upper  RH  FC,   distributor  overspray along upper  edge.  bit of  general wear. 
Flat,  tight, glossy,  white pages, 

Yours for $40  SOLD!

jYmBBjz.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

War Comics 43

Bit of rubbing  upper  RH  FC,   distributor  overspray along upper  edge.  bit of  general wear. 
Flat,  tight, glossy,  white pages, 

Yours for $40

jYmBBjz.jpg

Take