• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help on this book & print
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Picked up a modern collection of Signed stuff and I havent the slightest clue about these two since Im mostly a SA and BA collector.
#1 the B&W print. signed by Les Devis?
#2 Revelations #1 - I have 2 copies with several different signatures and drawings on the back.
This one I actually found a sales history on but without the signatures. Do these signatures bring any value to these copies?

20201019_215124.jpg

20201019_215132.jpg

20201019_215149.jpg

20201019_215211.jpg

I would think the sigs would make them as much as five times as valuable congrats

1 hour ago, cigars&comix said:

so thats what Im asking - is this worth $5 or 10 or the paper its written on?

I dont see many listed online, apparently only 5000 printed.

I know nothing about the book and never heard of the signers, but it looks like '90s drek. So whether it's 5000, 500,000, or only 5 copies, if barely anyone is interested, it's probably not going to fetch much more than a dollar.

The signature on the first thing is Les Denis, who also worked on that Revelations title (and signed both of those at upper left).

Golden Realm Unlimited put out a half-dozen books, most of which have variant covers and limited editions and collectors' versions and such. But it was never much of a publisher (one of the people involved later described it as basically self-publication for the people involved). I don't think there's any market for anything they produced, except possibly a very niche audience for the three issues of Tall Tails they put out (which later went through another tiny indie publisher, Vision Comics, then merged with Radio Comix's Furrlough).

The bottom line is that this stuff is a relic of its era, and arguably interesting for that, but as far as monetary value? Sadly, no.

2 hours ago, Qalyar said:

The signature on the first thing is Les Denis, who also worked on that Revelations title (and signed both of those at upper left).

Golden Realm Unlimited put out a half-dozen books, most of which have variant covers and limited editions and collectors' versions and such. But it was never much of a publisher (one of the people involved later described it as basically self-publication for the people involved). I don't think there's any market for anything they produced, except possibly a very niche audience for the three issues of Tall Tails they put out (which later went through another tiny indie publisher, Vision Comics, then merged with Radio Comix's Furrlough).

The bottom line is that this stuff is a relic of its era, and arguably interesting for that, but as far as monetary value? Sadly, no.

thank you for your thorough response.