• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who signed this....

8 posts in this topic

Hi 

I have this transformers the wreckers comic that had some signatures on,I think one is Dan khanna,not sure of the rest and any idea on value plz.any help would be appreciated....

thanks peeps 

49AFF13F-C724-4517-92FD-21006DC95409.png

2667AFC3-31BF-4757-A93C-9F21A89E7455.png

8F6988C7-CD1F-4B15-8AF8-0DD5FA5C733A.jpeg

923C1BAF-5E43-43F4-9BF6-1BA640C7C403.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dan09 said:

Thanks any idea of value 👍🏻

No idea to be honest. I have bought a bunch of Beast Wars comics in the last few months but pretty much everything was at sticker price. Doesn't seem to have been much if any increase in price over the past 10/15 years on these. 

4 hours ago, Dan09 said:

Thanks any idea of value 👍🏻

I think you could add between $3-$15 for the signatures on top of the price depending on selling venue, condition, and luck, maybe timing.  

11 hours ago, CournalCrunch said:

No idea to be honest. I have bought a bunch of Beast Wars comics in the last few months but pretty much everything was at sticker price. Doesn't seem to have been much if any increase in price over the past 10/15 years on these. 

Thanks for the info