• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The LA Show Comic Art Show Is Back! Who's going?

25 posts in this topic

Sunday, October 25th, 10-4pm - LA COMIC ART CON!

Hope to see you there!

The LA Show Dedicated To Comic Art Is Back!

COVID-19 special protocols for the show:

Masks are required
Temperature taken at the door
Fewer dealers for more spacing between dealers
Limited attendees at one time in the room

Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach
2410 Marine Avenue
Redondo Beach, California 90278
TEL: +1-310-727-9999
FREE PARKING

7 hours ago, gumbydarnit said:

G Ape bring plenty of bananas... comic art ain’t cheap!

GUMBYDAMIT you are correct sir. I've been scrambling for two weeks to raise bananas :banana: for this. I look forward to meeting any fellow CGC members who make it out. Love your avatar by the way. Actually the combination of sound ( S N I K T ) and voice ( Eddie Murphy as Gumby) I hear when your avatar appears has triggered mild seizures but the after buzz is always pleasant.lol

3 hours ago, Drummy said:

I went to the NJ art con last month and would love to hit this one, but NJ is a lot closer to CT than CA....

Happy hunting, everyone!

Drummy I’m sympathetic to that. I will do my best to try and get pics of art that is not available online,I will post those pics on this thread. Last year I was able to pair CGC board members with sellers on pieces that showed up in LA. It was my pleasure to do so.(thumbsu

13 hours ago, grapeape said:

GUMBYDAMIT you are correct sir. I've been scrambling for two weeks to raise bananas :banana: for this. I look forward to meeting any fellow CGC members who make it out. Love your avatar by the way. Actually the combination of sound ( S N I K T ) and voice ( Eddie Murphy as Gumby) I hear when your avatar appears has triggered mild seizures but the after buzz is always pleasant.lol

Who knows maybe I am Eddie Murphy... “Pokey where’s my DARN CIGAR, find it or I’m sending you to the glue factory!”

22 minutes ago, John E. said:

Is there an updated list of exhibitors?

To my knowledge the link provided by Glen represents who we will see. In the past more exhibitors but I’m guessing COVID-19 concerns had to factor in to safely limiting the number of exhibitors.

No worries though—-a staggering amount of premium quality OA will be on hand.

Bechara - Nostalgic Investments

Glen - Panel Page Art

Saul with Odyssey Comics

Cool Lines

Josh Gray

The Jack Kirby Museum

11 minutes ago, vodou said:

Only to be surpassed by the staggering sticker shock?

Sure, but, for the price of admission, the attendee gets what seems to be a gallery type experience with no obligation to buy.  Not bad!

I would be all over it if it was near me.  David

Edited by aokartman
comma

On 10/23/2020 at 10:56 AM, aokartman said:

Sure, but, for the price of admission, the attendee gets what seems to be a gallery type experience with no obligation to buy.  Not bad!

I would be all over it if it was near me.  David

I too would be all over this if it was less than a 2 day drive for me, LOL

Hopefully it's a good turn out and people have a great time.B|

Grapeape arrived early and had other commitments so had to cut out at lunch time. The fellas asked that you check out their websites to see the latest art pickups. It was great to see this take place. We’re all adjusting to these crazy times but it was good to see old friends.

Also had a chance to let the Kirby Museum scan 3 of my pieces for archiving.

Glen is Panel Page Art

Bechara is Nostalgic Investments

Rich of Cool Lines