• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pressing Services

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Having read and done quite a bit of research, I decided to send some books for pressing. Took scans of all the books before shipment. No AF15 or IH181, but some valuable books, and quite frankly, books I really like. Books were sent, paid and received mid June. It's now 4 months out and I have no updates. Repeated calls and emails go unanswered. Cordial communication from me, yet no response. I am patient and understand pressing is a skill and there are many other orders this pressing service services. They may give priority to higher volume, repeat customers. Don't know. I just want to know my books are safe and will eventually be pressed.

I WILL NOT name pressing service, But would like some input on how patient I should be and perhaps some guidance on how to proceed. Thank You

Patiently waiting

Regards

12 hours ago, TheBigJ said:

Hello,

Having read and done quite a bit of research, I decided to send some books for pressing. Took scans of all the books before shipment. No AF15 or IH181, but some valuable books, and quite frankly, books I really like. Books were sent, paid and received mid June. It's now 4 months out and I have no updates. Repeated calls and emails go unanswered. Cordial communication from me, yet no response. I am patient and understand pressing is a skill and there are many other orders this pressing service services. They may give priority to higher volume, repeat customers. Don't know. I just want to know my books are safe and will eventually be pressed.

I WILL NOT name pressing service, But would like some input on how patient I should be and perhaps some guidance on how to proceed. Thank You

Patiently waiting

Regards

With that being said, I'm not sure how much of a service we can be to you. I feel that if you emailed after a couple of months, they should have tendered a response. (shrug)

1 hour ago, joeypost said:
3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I read about this dude on FB who would accept books to be pressed at his PO Box.  Then he would keep the books. 

:whatthe:

He offered super-low prices and the quickest turnarounds.   Got a lot of business.