• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quess the Price

14 posts in this topic

The Winnipeg copy of Amazing Spiderman #24 will be auctioned off April 23. It is CGC graded 9.4, with only one copy being 9.6. Let's see who can come closest to the winning bid. Starting bid is $400.

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion. I am not selling it. It is being sold thru MastroNet.Maybe Somebody with more knowledge than me can access it at www.mastronet.com lot 68 and bring it to this forum. I tried and failed twice. this is not my book, I just thought it would be fun to get people to try to guess what such a book would go for.

I'd guess 1,500 on Mastro if it goes to eBay then I'd guess 1,800

Do items tend to go for lower prices on Mastronet? They have some items in their upcoming auction that I wanted to bid on, but I was balking at their $75 registration fee.

Gene

As far as the registration fee goes,it is not that hard to get it waived. All they want are some references for the non sports auctions. This is a strange auction. Have had great transactions as both buyer and seller. Every item I have sold sold for a good bit more Than I expected, yet always find bargains.Call 630 472 1200, they are gen. quite helpful. Bill

As far as the registration fee goes,it is not that hard to get it waived.

I called them and got nowhere.... Some nice books but $75.00 stinks!

I was told it's a processing fee and that I would receive cataloges of upcoming auctions etc...