• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't remember these types of comic ads.
1 1

27 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SeniorSurfer said:

"Honestly, George... Junior just locks himself in the bathroom with those silly comic books of his for hours!  He's going to go blind reading those ridiculous superhero stories!"

Might look like a CSI scene under black light. A no-prize to anyone who can tell us where the photos are from?

25 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

The kid definitely had an eye for talent! :x

20201022_004252.jpg

God it would have been sweet if he scratched out the S in shooters.

7 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

So in going through and rebagging some dollar bin books, and I flip open a spectacular spiderman 9 to see who the white tiger is, and find this. There are 3 parts in this book where the...um....ads are a little bit more risqué than I remember.

20201022_004558.jpg

20201022_004252.jpg

16033536578438488118063809270113.jpg

i would like to buy this book from you. Let me know if it's for sale.

Thanks!

Oh, and the worst part is, I can't go back to the store I bought it from and tell them.  They're nice enough, but every time you leave they tell you God bless (if any of you are from yakima you'll know where I was).

Most sleazy comic shop owners I know would find this hilarious, but i get the feeling they would have a different reaction.

2 hours ago, Comics4All said:

Very Nice!

Send it in to CGC to grade it!

I'm curious to see what the grader's notes will be & how long he will take to grade it! lol

They hammer stains though don't they, CGC? I mean, it's bound to be covered in them isn't it? :eek:

9 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

So in going through and rebagging some dollar bin books, and I flip open a spectacular spiderman 9 to see who the white tiger is, and find this. There are 3 parts in this book where the...um....ads are a little bit more risqué than I remember.

20201022_004558.jpg

I can't wait to see what's in the Spidey Super Stories :popcorn:

Capture.PNG.e2a967f87eaa48d415fd12c525955435.PNG