• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't remember these types of comic ads.
1 1

27 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I think it's a great conversation piece that i would like to have at shows

:shy:

Fair enough, ill give it to ya. Might be a few weeks if thats ok, I found out I'm spending 7 days in Oregon for work now and I'm already burned out :(.  Pm me your addy and ill try to get it in mail before I leave .

52 minutes ago, waaaghboss said:

Fair enough, ill give it to ya. Might be a few weeks if thats ok, I found out I'm spending 7 days in Oregon for work now and I'm already burned out :(.  Pm me your addy and ill try to get it in mail before I leave .

Don't give it to Hector for free. Make him post a video of an interpretive Spider-Man dance or a Harlem Shake or something. Get something out of him for the Boardies who have suffered him so long. :download:

1 hour ago, waaaghboss said:

I have another #9 that I can trade you for it

5 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I have another #9 that I can trade you for it

Nah its cool, it cost me like a buck and its in rough shape lol.  The shipping is more than the books even worth, but if you want to show it to people at shows I think that's great so you should have it. 

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

When I was in middle school, I traded a couple of comics to another kid for a small nudie mag. I hid it inside of my copy of UXM 137, between the comic and the backer board, assuming no one would ever find it that way. And...they didn't! I got away with it! Take that, Mom and Dad! Now I'm grown and can look at all of the boobs I want!

As a Richard Corben fan, I did once have a copy of his Neverwhere graphic novel in my bag at school. 

Which was the best of both worlds for the 70s; comics and nudity combined.

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, Comics4All said:

Very Nice!

Send it in to CGC to grade it!

I'm curious to see what the grader's notes will be & how long he will take to grade it! lol

He can take as long as he wants!