• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats CGC address?

7 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, frankcastle11 said:

I have 4 reholders to send, but I cant find their address to make a label to send.

I believe the address prints out on your submission form.  I was surprised to see that the address is nowhere to be found on the page about how to submit books.

Here are CGC's various addresses.

https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/

If you're having trouble finding it on their website, they also have a phone number and email in case you want to contact CGC customer service employees.

2 hours ago, revat said:

If you're having trouble finding it on their website, they also have a phone number and email in case you want to contact CGC customer service employees.

@revat, I am certainly not criticizing you in any way, but how many posts have you made that sound like this one?

17 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

@revat, I am certainly not criticizing you in any way, but how many posts have you made that sound like this one?

Way too many.  And yet somehow not enough.

i just can’t imagine why contacting the company and getting facts isn’t preferable to getting the opinions of random internet strangers.

i understand people might be new to comics or Cgc as a company, but are people new to asking questions, or buying things/services from companies?

i tell myself other people will read these responses and ask Cgc first, of course we will never know

53 minutes ago, revat said:

i just can’t imagine why contacting the company and getting facts isn’t preferable to getting the opinions of random internet strangers.

i understand people might be new to comics or Cgc as a company, but are people new to asking questions, or buying things/services from companies?

i tell myself other people will read these responses and ask Cgc first, of course we will never know

My initial thought was "I don't know CGC's address off the top of my head, but I do know that 99% of business sites have a Contact Me page that usually lists address and customer service phone numbers."  I mean, if I can't find the address to my local Chinese restaurant, do I search their site for it or post on Yelp.com looking for an answer?

On 10/23/2020 at 7:24 PM, revat said:

Yuuup.