• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superworld Live- Treasure Tuesdays!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Superworld Comics has been doing an Instagram Live event on Tuesdays at 5:30 which runs usually until 6:30 or sometimes even a second session due to Instagram's limit to one hour broadcasts.   I've picked up some deals during the show but most of all it's a fun time because anyone who knows Ted knows he's an interesting guy to talk to.   He unveils a wide variety of stuff for sale at discounted prices and then pulls some other items out of a "treasure box".   It's fun and fast paced and it reminds me a lot of some of the more entertaining HSN Comic Events they had in the 90s only this one is actually good stuff.   Last week I grabbed a Bound Volume of Marvel's King Kull and the week before I got some great horror stuff.   Speaking of which, I'm hearing this week's show on Oct 27th is Halloween themed.    Tune in it's worth it.   Disclosure: I'm not officially connected to Superworld but Ted is my friend and 50% of his employees are my sons, and some years I help out at the Chicago and Rhode Island shows.    I've been buying from Ted for 20 years and he is a standup guy.

Not an auction -- he talks about an item and then gives a discounted price on it-- you can claim it or make a counter offer.   You can do it publicly via the feed or you can text them with a number they provide at the beginning of the show.   It's fun every week, it's like being at a show and chatting with Ted and his team.  

Edited by AndyFish