• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC Show this Saturday 091005

16 posts in this topic

Anybody in for Virgil's for lunch? Sat at noon I have a reservation.

So far I have:

Lambert Sheng (comic art guy)

Foolkiller

Delekkerste

is Mr. Woo in the house? Shadroch? Dmac? Redhook? Heartend?

All are welcome but please let me know no later than high noon on Friday so I can confrim the reservation.

From the looks of it I will meet you guys at Virgil's otherwise I recommend meeting at the cgc booth at 11:30 and walking over.

Hope to see a bunch of you on Sat,

DAM

What's so special about this Virgil's place? Any other options? I should be able to make it, so count me in.

Best,

Isn't Hari a heart surgeon? He probably isn't allowed in Virgil's due to the Hippocratic oath. 27_laughing.gif Boy, does Virgil's have good BBQ.

Updates:

So far I have:

Foolkiller

Delekkerste

Heartend

Ben Smith (Gotham City Art)

All are welcome but please let me know no later than high noon on Friday so I can confrim the reservation.

From the looks of it I will meet you guys at Virgil's otherwise I recommend meeting at the cgc booth at 11:30 and walking over.

DAM

Don't be shy guys yay.gif

Updates:

So far I have:

Foolkiller

Delekkerste

Heartend

Ben Smith (Gotham City Art)

Mr. Woogieman!

DAM

Looking good for lunch! See you guys there at 12:00pm!! yay.gif

What's so special about this Virgil's place? Any other options? I should be able to make it, so count me in.

Best,

Isn't Hari a heart surgeon? He probably isn't allowed in Virgil's due to the Hippocratic oath. 27_laughing.gif Boy, does Virgil's have good BBQ.

I have to admit that with what I see everyday, I've been turned off red meat. I see tons of people my age and younger who have terrible heart disease. I'll come, but I'm ordering the chicken.

Best,

I have to admit that with what I see everyday, I've been turned off red meat. I see tons of people my age and younger who have terrible heart disease. I'll come, but I'm ordering the chicken.

Hari - you know I always get the grilled chicken salad smile.gif It's pretty good. It'll be fun to catch up (and no, I never did see FF)

Well, the convention was fun. Once again, mainly due to the company! I was only at the convention until around 2:30 PM, but lunch was fun with the gang. It was great seeing those who showed up for lunch, including Brian (Foolkiller), Mr. Woogieman, Mark McDermott, Ben Smith, Gene (delekkerste), Lambert, and Dave (dam?#).

Until next time....

Best,