• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another ebay 'could not care less'

22 posts in this topic

For selling books, it's mostly either here or an auction house like Clink, MyComicShop..etc but most likely it won't be ebay.  If I do sell on ebay it will be nothing expensive in case I get burned. 
I quit selling on ebay years ago when they implemented those new rules of which one of those was you couldn't leave negative feedback for a buyer. 
Last set of books sold on ebay had three that didn't pay and I only had two total for the few years I sold on ebay prior to these new rules.  I can't even imagine how bad it is now. 

Pretty sure I got shilled at an auction. Looked like legit buyers bid up to $250. Then, magically, 2 mins before the end it got bid up to $300 (price that previous bidder didn't pay on).

It was something I really wanted, though. Still not happy about losing $50 over it.