• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This 100 years in Your Magazine Collection
2 2

318 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

Short story: From 2006-2009 my wife and I lived in a small house and my collection was split in 3 different locations; our house, my mothers house and an indoor storage unit. I could not organize anything! All my purchases just got lumped together for space savings sake. This past couple of months I’m going through these boxes and finding wonderful things now that I’ve started to organize, regrade and update my spreadsheets. Some finds are “Aha! There you are!” And others are “Wow, now I have six of these!”.

Here are three I had forgotten about and was pleasantly surprised at seeing them...  

Emergency! # 1.JPG

The Six Million Dollar Man # 1.JPG

Heavy Metal # 1.JPG

All three of those are on my want list.

Or more accurately, one is on my want list, one is more in the "one of these days I'll find a copy at the right time" category than being aggressively looked for, and one was supposed to show up this weekend but the standard postal mess is delaying it.

Great books across the board!  (Although "spend a day on the set of SMDM" sounds like somebody soliciting for an obscene act of some sort, now that I think about it...)

The 1964 Yearbook is the only one I still need. The '65 is my oldest and in worst shape. I remember buying it and the "71 from my older sister's boyfriend back around 1979 for a "Double Saw Buck" as he called it. I had to ask him what that meant! :blush: Paid too much but was so excited to see those issues that I had to have them!

FMOF 1966 Yearbook.jpg

FMOF 1965 Yearbook.jpg