• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY at 12PM EST!! LAST CALL!! DISCOUNTS POSTED!!! JBPEZ SA, BA & GA Slab Sale A few RARE GA Classics, SA & BA!! Superman, Action WWII and Timely Captain America, Tegra, JO-JO, Fight, Matt Baker, ASM 101 CGC 7.0, X-Men 10, Marvel Pictu
6 6

147 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2650 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
adding books

:news:

FINAL RECAP of books still available with new discounts!!

Captain America Comics 73 CGC 5.5...$1450 :news:NOW...$1350!!!!

Action Comics #39 CGC 8.0...$3200 :news: NOW $2900!!!!

ASM 45 CGC 7.0...$125 :news: NOW $115!!

Exciting Comics 42 CGC 6.0...$450 :news: NOW $425!!

ASM 55 CGC 9.2...$350 :news: NOW $335!!

Champions 1 CGC 9.0...$85 :news:NOW $75!!

Machine Man 1 CGC 9.8...$110 :news:NOW $100!!!

Daredevil 88 CGC 9.6...$175 :news:NOW $150!!

X-Men 10 7.0/7.5...$450 :news:NOW $400!!

Suspense Comics 9 CGC 5.5...$1600 :news: NOW $1450!!!

Edited by jbpez
books sold

:news:Will try and get some more books listed later this evening. The balance of the thread will be on the "more affordable" side!  Hopefully everyone will find something they like.

Enjoy your Saturday.

3 minutes ago, telerites said:

Could that be the Larson copy?  

@nearmint is the expert and I remember an article from his site that I just re-looked at -- I remember the PN as a possible indicator.  Below is an excerpt (http://www.detective27.com/pedigreearticle.htm)

Common characteristics of a Larson include foxing (brown speckles on edges of pages or cover) and occasional water stains, due to their storage in a barn for many years. The exposure to moisture caused the foxing and water stains. The pages are white to off-white and are very bouncy in texture. The covers are very glossy with deep colors. Very few display technical defects. IDENTIFICATION-Identifying a Larson is quite easy, because practically every known copy has some kind of identifying mark on the front cover. In all, five identifiable markings can exist on a Larson: "ON", "PN", "Lamont", "Larson", or a number. Any combination of these five markings can exist on a cover. The "ON" stands for Omaha News and the "PN" stands for Publisher News, both distributors.

Super interesting! Would love to get clarification! It certainly fits the bill as described in the article!

20 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Super interesting! Would love to get clarification! It certainly fits the bill as described in the article!

Yeah I was not sure at all so I hid my post. I reread the excerpt and thought maybe the PN was on Picture News books so this being a DC it would not fit. 

Pretty book regardless.