• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

My collecting has been severely curtailed this year due to being stuck in Canada and unable to use my U.S. P.O. Box, but I am most certainly IN with the hopes at least a few other boardies participating will be willing to ship North of the border... :wishluck:

:bump:

See the source image  See the source image

One week left to sign-up for this years Gift Exchange.

Thanks to everyone who has joined so far... 47 so far with 2 pending forms.
Spread the word if you can to any boardie friends you may have. I think we could all use a little extra cheer this season.

On 11/12/2020 at 3:21 PM, smithdatura said:

My collecting has been severely curtailed this year due to being stuck in Canada and unable to use my U.S. P.O. Box, but I am most certainly IN with the hopes at least a few other boardies participating will be willing to ship North of the border... :wishluck:

Or that enough North of the Borderers sign up to ship to each other:)

16 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:
On 11/12/2020 at 3:21 PM, smithdatura said:

Or that enough North of the Borderers sign up to ship to each other:)

You just need to have an even number of America's hat boardies sign up. :baiting:

1 hour ago, Murphman13 said:

Only 2 days left to sign up. Don’t procrastinate 

Procrastinate? Naw, I think some folks are waiting for the Friday thread and sign up like crazy.... 😁

But we all hope to have a good fun Christmas season with all boardies here!