• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

I have a feeling I'll be apologizing to my recipient. His package was not mailed until the 14th because I was waiting for one of the pieces, which had been mailed to me by a boarder something like 12 days before.  I sent it priority but the package I sent on the 14th seems not to have moved from the distribution center near me.

However, I hope he'll like it when he gets it eventually. It may just be for a different holiday...hopefully New Years and not St Patrick's Day.

I got mine over a week ago...waiting for the reveal thread, unless we are using this one?

I was doing the same...waiting for a book I ordered to arrive here.

Finally shipped my recipient's gift today without that book...should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday in time for Christmas as I didn't use snail mail Canada Post. Recipient will get the missing book in a separate shipment after Christmas.

But it would have been nice to ship it all sooner.

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

Sadly it does not look like my gift will get to the recipient on time. It has not moved in 7 days. The only positive is that it isn't going further in the wrong direction.   :sorry:

I had the same problem, it sat in a PO 20 miles from me for 7 days...then went cross country with NO updates a few days ago.

I just wrote to my recipient because I wanted to tell him he was not forgotten and when he checked the tracking #, 20 minutes after I checked it, it showed as delivered, so...:wishluck:

Maybe they are just not updating?

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

I had the same problem, it sat in a PO 20 miles from me for 7 days...then went cross country with NO updates a few days ago.

I just wrote to my recipient because I wanted to tell him he was not forgotten and when he checked the tracking #, 20 minutes after I checked it, it showed as delivered, so...:wishluck:

Maybe they are just not updating?

:wishluck: