• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

I am very sorry that I will not be able to participate this year, as I missed the deadline. My wife and I took a 4-day trip to see the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library, General Grant's home in Galena, IL, and then down to St. Louis to see another Grant home, along with several historical sites. We promised each other that we would only use our cell phones for navigating and in case of emergency. No games, no texting, no Facebook, no Instagram, and no websites. I have to be honest, it was quite refreshing to not be anchored to my phone at all times.

And of course, we went to the top of the St. Louis Arch. A good time was had by all.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, Math Teacher said:

I am very sorry that I will not be able to participate this year, as I missed the deadline. My wife and I took a 4-day trip to see the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library, General Grant's home in Galena, IL, and then down to St. Louis to see another Grant home, along with several historical sites. We promised each other that we would only use our cell phones for navigating and in case of emergency. No games, no texting, no Facebook, no Instagram, and no websites. I have to be honest, it was quite refreshing to not be anchored to my phone at all times.

And of course, we went to the top of the St. Louis Arch. A good time was had by all.

2021 hasn't started yet