• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

Shopping done, and final item arrived yesterday... just need to dig out some Christmas wrap and get it all packed up. I WOULD say that I'd get it shipped tomorrow, but we might be looking at 3-6 inches of snow here in the morning, which is just... very "2020"  LOL

So most likely I'll get it out on Monday!

20 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

USPS seems to have slowed down considerably over the last week, even more so than the prior months. For those dilly-dallying on getting their stuff in the mail, I suggest getting on that. 

I purchased comic art from NY (I’m in KC) and it was dropped off at the post office Nov 24th. Checking the tracking it is still in NY today! 

On 12/5/2020 at 5:06 PM, Ryan. said:

USPS seems to have slowed down considerably over the last week, even more so than the prior months. For those dilly-dallying on getting their stuff in the mail, I suggest getting on that. 

I agree.
Mailed mine out on Nov. 30th via USPS Priority Mail (estimated 2-day delivery). It's Dec. 6th today and still not delivered. :ohnoez:

Mine is all packed up and ready to go, scheduled for pick up by the PO tomorrow.  Says “3-day Priority” but obviously I’ll be curious to see how long it actually takes.  Most things I’ve been sending via first class and priority have been arriving in pretty standard fashion lately, or at worst a day or two later than normal. 

FYI, regardless of the current issues with the post office, starting in the next few days, this is the time each year when mail always backs up... so just keep that in mind when shipping anything.

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

The "shipping delays" thread has got me nervous.  I'll be tracking my package daily. 

I'm waiting for one more item, otherwise I was done last Monday. I'm sure it's shipping, because the person who I bought the item/s from is super reliable and he said he mailed it Monday.

The final piece has arrived, been added, boxed, wrapped, and ready to go! It'll be sent out via North Pole Express on Tuesday. I haven't been around for very long, but the holiday gift exchange is one of the high points of the year. Considering 2020, I think we could all use as much peace, love, an' cheer as we can get. My opinion; I could be wrong. ;)